Born in 1980 in the city of Pilsen, the Czech Republic. It's also where I live, where I work, and where my travels to various parts of the world always begin.
To this date, I've visited and traveled more than 40 countries. I certainly wouldn't claim that I'm a photographer, but rather an athlete, a mountain lover and a traveller. My trips are focused mainly on alpine areas and shorter, weekend events. Me and my backpack, we've travelled almost the entire Balkans as well as south-western Europe.
And not only that - I've been lucky enough to travel South America, I spent two weeks in the US and about the same amount of time in Australia. But what has taken up most of my time are the travels around Southeast Asia, India, including Nepal. So far, I've spent more than 10 months of my life on this continent.
My future travel objectives: I hope I'll visit Africa soon, and maybe even Antarctica.
List of visited countries:
- Poland, Lithuania, Latvia (water sports)
- Austria (water sports)
- Italy: Rome, Florence, Verona, Pisa
- Romania: Fagaras Mountains and Piatra Craiului
- Pakistan, or journey to the East: Karakoram Mountains, a trek to the Nanga Parbat base camp and an ascent of Rush Peak
- Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia
- Bulgaria and Greece: Rila and Pirin mountain ranges
- Spain and Portugal: hitchhiking across half of Europe in pursuit of port wine
- Turkey and Bulgaria: Kackar Mountains and a climb of the volcano Nemrut Dagi, Lake Van, a journey across the wild Kurdistan along the Tigris River basin
- Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro: an ascent of Pelister in Macedonia, the Durmitor mountain range in Montenegro
- France, Spain, Portugal, Pyrenees and an ascent of Monte Perdido
- Venezuela: a trek in the Ands - around Pico Homboldt and Pico Bolivar, a climb of the Roraima mesa
- India: trekking in the Indian Himalayas
- Colombia, Ecuador: a trek in El Cocuy National Park
- Philippines: trekking in the area of the town of Batad
- India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia - northern territories, Nepal: trekking in the Mount Everest area